Saturday, December 3, 2011

Today I notice that I feel more busy and stressed. It's the holidays, I'm getting remarried in 2 weeks, and I feel just a bit more sensitive today! So I've borrowed some inspiration from Whole Soul by Dr. Angela.  

I found this image to be so simple, yet profound. I love that there is solitude and peace by just looking a this handmade, carved wood piece. I can image its forest scent and smooth earthy edges. It reminds me that we can be in this world, but not of it. We can find our own solitude, our own precious heaven by being still, grateful and by noticing that only the love is real. 

Today I notice all the love, light, and magic around. I feel less stressed because I notice the love, the humor, and the small still voice inside that says everything will be okay.  I am truly grateful.

No comments: