Saturday, February 2, 2013

10 Ways to Start Seeing the Little Things in Life.


This was my baby as a little one...she's kinda big now! :)
Practicing gratitude is a life skill. I am so thankful for all that surrounds me, and the gift of each day, but some days are kinda crazy! It's the not-enough-time-kind of days where I feel that I'm running upside-down. Some days it's all I can do to prepare a semi-healthy meal! (Thank you, TJ's!)  I know you know what I mean! :)

   Sometimes life hands us lemons, and I want to go to pitching practice with them. Sometimes we lose our center, and need a gentle reminder to see the joy around us.  Some days we put the camera away, and somehow get what we need...a new lens on life! 



  The Finding Joy blog is just what I needed today to remind me of how to see the most precious times and treasures in life:

10 Ways to Start Seeing the Little Things in Life.
{ This post is dedicated to all the outta-this-world-moms out there who have little babies, big babies, a daily planner, and a full life chock full of LOVE!  Blessings, Dawn }

No comments: