Sunday, September 28, 2008

Something new for fall


Happy Autumn to you! What beautiful, joyful weather we are having! I have been busy with teaching, a new classroom this year, being a mom, and making time for photographing special people like you!

I am also happy to announce my new website where you, and your friends & family, can browse, enjoy (and even purchase) art for your walls. There's lots more to come soon! (Click on the photo to see more!)

Please let me know what you think. As you navigate through the site, please let me know any things that are confusing, or questions you might have.

Lastly, if you are not on my mailing list, and would like to be, please scroll down to the last section on the right of this blog, and click on "Follow this Blog"! It's as easy as that!

Thanks for listening, and I hope your day is filled with love, abundance, and some quiet moments too. :)
~ Dawn

No comments: