Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Find the Good: 100 Happy Days

Happiness is a beautiful thing…sometimes for short periods and sometimes for really long periods. Happiness happens to us, yes. There's also another way...we can choose it!  Choosing happiness as a lens through which to see our life can be transforming.  That's what I want for my life.  And…Life happens…that's just life, and some days can feel rotten.  I can still choose to find the happiness. Love instead of fear. I can choose!

I’ve been thinking…what would happen if every day for 100 days I just focused on the amazing gift of life, the simple moments, and little things…instead of what’s wrong, the struggles, the daily nuisances?
It doesn't mean I'll feel perfect all of the time; it just means every day for 100 days I am going to find SOMETHING to celebrate!

Then on the 100th day I am going to have a party to... and I celebrate the gratitude!

If you want a practice of gratitude, joyful enthusiasm, love, friendship, and fun, feel free to join in here!! : )

The more positive vibes we share, the more positive we become ourselves.

And if you're someone who is already super happy and positive then you should definitely join to help share your awesomeness with others!

Take up the challenge! Click here!

p.s. I thought I should note, the only thing you commit to doing is deciding to look for good every day for 100 days. You don't have to do anything or post anything, but if you want to share it then go for it!♥ That's it!
Love, Dawn

No comments: